Car Accident Attorney Near Me
The sudden impact generated in a car accident leaves the occupants of the other vehicle involved extremely vulnerable to serious injuries. Further, the physical, financial, and emotional damages associated with car accidents can be very difficult to overcome. If another driver’s negligence leaves you injured in a car accident, looking for an experienced car accident lawyer near you is the most important first step you can take.
The size and speed of the vehicles that we share our roads with mean that car accidents are among the most dangerous personal injury incidents out there. All of the following factors can cause or contribute to car accidents:
- Drivers experience significant blind spots due to their car’s build or mirror positions, and when they don’t pay careful enough attention to these blind spots when changing lanes, turning, or taking an exit, other motorists can pay a deadly price.
- Drivers need to consider stopping distances while at elevated speeds on the highway, or else other vehicles will be vulnerable if they fail to leave an adequate distance between them.
- Pickup trucks and vans sometimes carry heavy loads, and when they are not distributed evenly and safely, it can cause additional injury on impact.
- Vehicles require consistent maintenance and safety checks to continue operating smoothly and safely, and when drivers fail to ensure that these happen, car accidents become more likely.
Car accidents may involve two vehicles, but can also impact pedestrians, bicyclists and motorcyclists. These accidents may result in severe injuries or even death.
Any vehicle traveling at high speeds can be dangerous, so all drivers carry significant responsibility when it comes to the safety of others on the road. There are strict rules and regulations in place to help ensure that car drivers navigate our roadways safely, but car accidents are often the result of the driver’s negligence, which can take any of the following forms:
- Distraction – Operating any vehicle while distracted by anything is not safe, and distraction is often the cause of deadly car accidents.
- Impairment – Impairment by drugs or alcohol behind the wheel is dangerous, so some laws take a zero-tolerance stance.
- Excess Speed – Cars generate lots of energy when they are traveling at safe speeds, but when a carer chooses to speed excessively, it amplifies the danger considerably.
- Exhaustion – Drowsy drivers should never attempt to operate a vehicle. Instead, pull over somewhere safe.
- Aggression – Aggressive driving is phenomenally dangerous driving, and when a motorist is engaging in this reckless behavior, it can lead to devastating injuries for someone else.
An Experienced Car Accident Lawyer Near You Is on Your Side
If another driver’s negligence leaves you injured in a car accident, the accomplished car accident lawyers at the SAM LAW OFFICE, LLC – proudly serving Barrington, Illinois – have the keen legal insight, drive, and impressive experience you are looking for. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information today.