Family Law Contempt of Court and Enforcement

Family Law
Contempt of Court and Enforcement

Family Law Attorney For Contempt Of Court And Enforcement Issues

When a court issues a judgment or an order, the court commands that all parties abide by the terms of that order. If your former spouse has failed to comply with the terms of a divorce decree or other family law court order, Susan A. Marks uses the law to ensure that he or she complies with such orders.

For assistance, contact SAM LAW OFFICE, LLC to speak with us about enforcement of court orders in Chicago and the surrounding areas. We offer a free initial consultation to learn about your situation and needs.

Child Support Lawyer Helping With Enforcement

We can assist with these and other family law matters:

  • Child support enforcement: If your former spouse has failed to pay child support, we can help. We can negotiate an agreement or seek a court order to compel payment of child support arrears.
  • Spousal maintenance enforcement: Is your spouse behind on spousal maintenance? Has he or she filed a motion to modify spousal maintenance? We can help.
  • Enforcement of a divorce decree: Has your former spouse failed to assist in the sale of the marital home, failed to hand over property you were awarded in the divorce, or otherwise failed to abide by the terms of a divorce decree? Let us put our experience to work for you.

Attorney Susan A. Marks has represented hundreds of clients in divorce and family law matters. She is ready to put her experience and knowledge to work for you.

Enforcing Court Orders With The Help of A Child Support Attorney

Anyone who willfully fails to comply with a court order may be held in contempt of court. Special laws have been put in place to punish mothers and fathers who fail to pay child support. Let us put the law to work for you. We can often negotiate a resolution once the opposing party understands that there are serious consequences for the willing failure to comply with a court order.

Contact A Divorce Decree Enforcement Lawyer

To schedule a free consultation with attorney Susan A. Marks, call 847-255-9925 or contact us toll-free at 877-286-8180. You may also contact us by email.


Hear From Our Clients

Need Our Help?

Schedule Your Free Consultation Today

Contact Us

Get Your Free Consultation!
  • 8 minus three =
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.