Rolling Meadows Injury Attorney
Sustaining a serious personal injury, whether in a car crash or through the negligence of a health care worker, can be not only debilitating, but also overwhelming as you try to work through the subsequent matters of medical insurance claims, doctors’ bills and physical recovery.
At the Rolling Meadows, Illinois-based office of SAM LAW OFFICE, LLC, our personal injury lawyers work to make a difference in our clients’ situations every day. Contact us for a free initial consultation in our office or your home or hospital room if you are unable to travel.
When to Seek Legal Representation for a Personal Injury
- If you have been injured in an auto accident or through medical negligence, the time to contact a lawyer for assistance is now.
- Our personal injury attorney can offer critical advice in the early stages of your case. In an effort to gain immediate relief, clients often unknowingly sign away their rights, making it difficult for them to obtain full compensation for their injuries and pain and suffering.
- Before you sign a release, accept funds from an insurance company or even pay medical bills, contact SAM LAW OFFICE, LLC. Unpaid medical bills can be taken care of more easily after legal matters are settled and will often be covered in the settlement.
- Our approach in obtaining compensation for clients is aggressive. We will fight on your behalf to obtain the compensation you deserve for injuries sustained, pain and suffering, medical bills and ongoing treatment.
- Our strategy is to first examine your case. In the early stages, we look at the facts related to your case, collect information such as medical records and utilize our attorney’s prior medical experience to make compelling connections. Only then can we determine the strength of your case and how to proceed.
- While we are not afraid to go to court and fight on your behalf, we will first work with the opposition counsel to try and arrive at a fair settlement to avoid court costs.
To find out more information on our personal injury work in the areas of wrongful death, failure to diagnose or problems that arise from gastric bypass and banding procedures, we invite you to contact SAM LAW OFFICE, LLC, for a free initial consultation.