Rolling Meadows Premises Liability Injury Attorney Serving the Greater Chicagoland Area
Landlords and property owners have a duty to properly manage, supervise and operate their property to prevent unnecessary risk of harm to others. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you may have a basis to obtain compensation through a premises liability claim, which is a type of personal injury claim.
If you or a family member has been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, contact an experienced premises liability lawyer at SAM LAW OFFICE, LLC. We handle a wide range of injury claims, including:
- Stairwell falls
- Municipal code violations
- Swimming pool accidents
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Injuries from collapsed decks and structures
- Other residential and commercial property injuries
To speak with a personal injury lawyer at our firm, contact our law office in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. We are dedicated to providing the quality representation and superior client service you deserve.
Proving Liability in Premises Liability Cases
While property owners must act responsibly, not all property accidents give rise to a premises liability claim. To prevail in a premises liability case, a plaintiff (injured party) must establish that the property owner was negligent.
Attorney Susan A. Marks takes time to investigate the cause of accidents and gathers evidence which is necessary to establish liability. There are a variety of ways that a property owner may have been negligent:
- If you were injured in a stairway fall, was the fall caused due to poor lighting, slippery surfaces or loose safety railings?
- Were you injured by a dangerous property condition that violated a municipal code?
- Was your child injured because a swimming pool owner failed to take adequate steps to prevent children from gaining unauthorized access to a swimming pool?
- If you were injured by a dangerous property condition, did the property owner fail to take appropriate actions that may have prevented your accident?
Attorney Susan A. Marks examines these and other issues to build strong cases for her clients and vigorously pursues the full compensation they are entitled to receive. As a skilled trial lawyer and negotiator, Ms. Marks can provide the strong advocacy you require.
Contact a Rolling Meadows Premises Liability Attorney
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation with attorney Susan A. Marks, call 847-255-9925 or contact us toll free at 877-286-8180. You may also contact us by e-mail.